Health and Wellness Products: Coffee, Protein Bars and Premium Hydration!
If you are always on the go (or get hangry…) like me- it can be super hard to focus on healthy habits and find good snacks. Traveling especially can make staying healthy hard when you are in and out of airports and jet lagged- and lets be honest, airport food can be expensive and not always good for you.. I like to find products with high quality healthy ingredients that make my life easier because they are also easy to take with me anywhere.
That is where IQ brand products come in !
IQ Bars, IQ Mix and IQ Joe- these are some amazing products ! Their bars are my favorite protein bars and their IQ Joe is the BEST instant coffee. The Mix is full of fantastic electrolytes and I love them to help revive my energy after a hike or when traveling and adjusting to new altitudes. The mix and coffee are super easy to make with warm or cool water wherever you are and I never need to add sugar to the coffee- it has natural sweetness from coconut sugar and tastes great on its own! The best part of IQ? All of their products are made with clean label nutritious ingredients that “fuel the brain and body” with ingredients like magnesium and adaptogens that are scientifically proven to help you focus, these products are super good brain food. I get acid reflux and jitters from coffee but the IQ Joe just gives me sustained non-jittery energy and it’s easy on my stomach. I literally never go on a trip without all of my IQ products to keep me moving. They have lots of great flavors to choose from, and they are super transparent about their ingredients. Big retailers like Amazon and Costco even carry them now too !
I recommend their variety packs to get a good feel for their flavor options and find your favorites. Stay hydrated, energized, fueled up and focused? Definitely give them a try !
Comments
Post a Comment